- 価格： 無料
※上記リンク先は、Google play storeです。
Emulator for the SNES/Super Famicom based on Snes9x 1.43. Snes9x EX is the only properly licensed port of Snes9x on the Market. Virtually all other SNES emulators available are also based on it but force you to views ads or pay for the app in violation of the its non-commercial license. Furthermore, many of these apps are from scam developers who constantly remove and repost them under different names to rip off unsuspecting users. This app will always be 100% free and I'll answer any questions related to it on the official Snes9x message boards.
* Accurate emulation and similar compatibility to Snes9x 1.43 on the PC
* Full quality 44KHz stereo sound
* Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
* Super Scope support, touch screen to fire, touch off-screen to push Cursor button
* Mouse Support, see Snes9x EX section on website for instructions
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Snes9x 1.43 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance (don't enable if you experience lockups). On fast devices with 60hz displays like the Xoom, set frameskip to 0. You can use the .sav files from other SNES apps by making a copy and changing the extension to .srm.
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible. Also, please refrain from emailing requests for ROMs and instead read the preceding paragraph :)
What's in this version:
* Adjusted sound pitch and interpolation enabled
* Fix a crash setting the on-screen D-Pad off with L/R on it
* Support all possible Android key maps. Note: you must re-configure your keys due to config file changes
* Pause game if active behind another window
* Auto save-states can be saved after 15/30mins
* GPU Sync Hack option to work around broken OpenGL drivers on some phones. Only enable if you experience OS lock-ups
* Increased the bounding box size for the fast-forward on-screen control